Your electrical panel is the unit that provides current throughout your home. You need to make sure that your electrical panels are properly configured and up-to-date. Our team of experts knows how to repair electrical panels that are no longer working properly and install new panels when they need to be replaced.
Why Do You Need a Good Electrical Panel Installed?
Your electrical panel is the most important electrical unit in your home. You will want to make sure that your panels function properly so it can distribute electricity throughout your house as reliably as possible. There are a number of problems that could arise if your panels malfunction:
- Circuits could short and no longer provide power throughout your house.
- Panels that don’t function properly could catch fire.
- These panels could generate dangerous levels of current and pose the risk of electric shock to anyone in the room.
You should contact an expert immediately if you have an obsolete electrical panel (for example, older Zinsco electrical panels) or your panel no longer works effectively.
How Can We Help You With an Electrical Panel Replacement, Repair or Installation?
Many homeowners have electrical panels that no longer work properly. Other homeowners have panels that are obsolete and need to be replaced. Our experts provide the following services to customers who are facing either of these issues:
- We can perform troubleshooting to determine what problems you may be having with your electrical panels.
- We will perform electrical repairs any panels that are no longer working effectively.
- We can remove and replace panels that no longer work effectively. We will make sure that the new panels will be able to handle the current that you are running throughout your home.
- Our team will add additional circuits or outlets to reduce the chances that your circuits will be overloaded.
- We will make necessary adjustments to your panels to accommodate any home renovations you are completing.
Contact Us Today about Your Electrical Panel Repair Needs
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are having problems with the electrical panel in your home, or need an electrical panel replacement in Santa Rosa or anywhere else in the Bay Area. We will make sure that the electrical panels in your home function effectively and continue to provide the electricity you need to power your home.
Lowes Electric serves more than 30 towns throughout Sonoma, Napa and Marin Counties. All of our trained electrical contractor professionals are committed to delivering the same standards of quality to residential customers throughout all of our service areas.
Do you need to work with one of the best residential electricians in Santa Rosa and the North Bay? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for your FREE estimate. You can reach us at (707) 584-6565.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!